Book your online tickets nowView all Cruises
Go round Singapore River in 40 minutes as you explore its sensational sights and sounds at a leisurely pace – as you explore its story through audio and visual commentary in English.
See the world-famous Merlion, Clarke Quay, Cavenagh Bridge and more.
You won’t believe how fast 40 minutes can pass.
adult per pax
child per pax
- Cruise along Singapore River on a bumboat and explore landmarks along any of the 7 jetties
- Learn about Singapore's history through an audio-visual commentary
- See some of the city's top landmarks and attractions such the Esplanade, Singapore Flyer, Fullerton Hotel, and Raffles' Landing Site
Let Water B take you on a voyage through Singapore historic moments and the people that made them. You’ll sail the same routes taken by the bumboat of yesteryear, as they transported their precious cargoes. But unlike them, you’ll ride in blissful quiet in an eco-friendly electric boat.
Sit back and take this journey through time with us, all the way to the Marina Reservoir, from the earliest colonial settlements to the ultra-modern Marina Bay area, on the river that gave this country life.
- Please proceed to WaterB River Cruise Ticketing Counter (Fort Canning Jetty or Eu Tong Sen Jetty) to redeem this voucher for your physical ticket and board the boat
- Once redeemed, the physical ticket is only valid on the date of redemption
- Boat departs from Fort Canning Jetty and Eu Tong Sen Jetty every 25-30 minutes
- Last departure from Fort Canning Jetty and Eu Tong Sen Jetty: 10:00pm